In her book, Promises for Your Everyday Life, well renowned pastor, motivational speaker, and awesome woman of God—Joyce Meyer—declares we are to “fight the good fight of faith” against the enemy, but we need to know how to apply strategies practically.So, here are 6 key strategies we need to know:
1. Think aggressively. Plan and calculate how to defeat the enemy.
2. Pray fervently. Approach God confidently and tell Him what you need.
3. Speak fearlessly. Have a spiritually commanding voice against antagonists.
4. Give abundantly. Give the way you want to receive.
5. Work intently. Whatever we touch, we need to do it aggressively. Get the job done.
6. Love unconditionally. We must love others as God loves us. Agape love is best.Joyce Meyer feels if we take these steps, when the enemy comes we will be filled with God’s power and thus unbeatable.
Are you ready to fight?