God’s glory is the expression of His goodness to us.
Everything around you and I reflects how much He loves us and all that He does for us. That deserves so much of our praise. Yet, we falter often in giving Him what He’s due. I’ve rediscovered that my main focus should be centered more on who He really is in my life every single day. That should apply for all of us.
The reality is, however, is that we’re not perfect. So we will fail at times trying to fulfill the task of giving God the glory He is due. So, here are 5 ways we can give God glory:
- Worship Him. Our first responsibility is to acknowledge Him as real.
- Love Others. We should strive to love those around us the same way God loves us.
- Be Christ Like. We should be open to doing and saying things that will improve our character.
- Serve with Our Gifts. God gives us our talents to use for the world, not to keep for ourselves.
- Tell the World About Him. No explanation needed. Share who He is to you.
Doing these things daily will require a change in our priorities, even if it makes our life a little more uncomfortable. It’s helpful to remember that God will give us all we need to live life if we just live for Him.